Friday, September 7, 2012

STASH Event Information

Need to DeStash?
Want to ReStash?
Have to build a Stash?

I hear ya.

Which is why fresh & fluffy is hosting a STASH EVENT September 28-October 1st. For 4 days, I'll host diaper consignments...

We're also working with We Heart Nolan, accepting cash donations.

Here what you need to know if you want to build your Stash though the event:
* Sellers set their own pricing. fresh & fluffy will not discount.

* Everything is purchased at your own risk. Items have undergone inspection, however, nothing is guaranteed.

Here what you need to know if you want to DeStash:
* SPACE IS LIMITED.
First register, first serve. I ask that you need me know approximately how much destashing you're doing.

* I'm asking for items to be dropped off BEFORE 9/26. Contact the shop regarding setting up a day and time to drop off your items.

* At this time, I'm only taking diaper and diaper related items.
Wet bags, pails, pail liners, inserts, prefolds, flats, covers, pockets (with or without inserts)...
NO: detergents, wipe solutions, stain removers... anything which could be deemed as "opened and used"
NO: Clothes, hats, swim
NO: Other misc. nursery/baby items (blankets, mobiles, furniture, strollers, etc.)
NO: Diaper bags
Depending on space/registration, I may be able to bend a little.

* fresh & fluffy staff will use discretion in determining items condition and inclusion in the sale.
Aplix should be sticky, snaps should snap, no excessive staining...

* Times will be established for drop-off/inspection of items to sell and to pick-up items which did not sell. If you choose not to pick up your non-sold-items, I am working with an organization, St. Johns Outreach/Sister Helen's Pantry, to accept cloth diapers.

* fresh & fluffy will provide an electronic copy of items which were accepted for the sale prior to the sale's start.

* DeStasher sets the item's selling price.

* You can label and tag your own items OR I can do it for you for a charge.

* Payout:
In-Store Credit: 100% of sales, to be credited to your customer rewards.
Cash/Paypal: 80% of sales, minus 8.75% tax
You can also chose to donate part of your sales to We Heart Nolan.

T&Cs to be updated as I think of things... I'll let you know if things change.
Questions?
Drop me a line stephanie@freshandfluffyshop, find me on Facebook , or call the shop 716-649-5720

FYI: You don't need to decide if you want credit/cash right away.
Just let me know before the event.
If you're DeStashing, an approximate number of items it fine (50 items OR 10 covers, 10 inserts, 10 pockets) either way... just so I know how much room to make.

ALSO, we're running a cloth diaper drive.
St. Johns Outreach Sister Helen's Pantry in Lockport is looking for cloth diapers; they're a member of the National Diaper Bank Network.
If you have stash items which still function, but maybe aren't sell-worthy, please drop them off at the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment